Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Getting Back in Business

Due to few authors signing up to write for us, and those who are having apparent writer's block (myself included, don't worry), we're going to try something a little bit different.

The posts you will see over the next few days (unless one of us manages to squeeze a new chapter or another one-shot out) will be focused on organizing the links to external stories and sites (such as South Park Unleashed and the Unity Saga) into categories based on franchise, much like how FanFiction.net organizes their stories. It will also consist of adding more stories to these ranks, so expect to see more Harry Potter, Eragon, Star Trek, and other fanfictions (from fandoms I would be likely to read) to be featured here soon. I will also try to keep the front page updated whenever I link new stories, for your convenience.

But, of course, this isn't just about stories I like.  Have you (be you reader or writer) read any good Gen Fics lately? If so, send me an email with the story link, and I'll post it (although I might give it a quick read, just to be sure it qualifies as a Gen Fic). The only thing I ask is (and I'm sorry, Ama): don't send me any South Park stories for now. I love South Park, and will definitely add more linked SP stories at some point, but right now, I'm really trying to broaden the range of fandoms covered on this site, and it's kind of dominated by South Park stories (thanks mostly to Ama and I). By all means, keep writing South Park if that's your thing; just don't send me any extra for awhile.

And as always, if you don't write for us, but would like to, send me an email and we'll get you set up. We could always use extra hands and writing instruments around here.

Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment